Have you ever been lost on a wreck wondering where the anchor line is? Do you have a hard time remembering where that one swim through or porthole was located? Are we on the port side or starboard side of the wreck? Where did the divemaster say that octopus lived? Where can I find the big grouper that hang out on the flight deck? With an Oriskany dive guide card, all these questions are answered! With so much to see on the USS Oriskany – the largest artificial reef in the world – you can easily forget the important info once you get down under the water. With the excitement and maybe a bit of nervousness, the dive briefing that the divemaster gave seemed to go in one ear and out the other. Pick up a couple of waterproof dive cards, and that info is right at your fingertips! When you have this information, your dives become safer and more relaxed. That makes for a much better dive and underwater experience on massive ship like the Oriskany!
The USS Oriskany dive guide cards include:
- A 3D-graphic of the USS Oriskany, including both sides of the “island” and the entire aircraft carrier.
- A brief description about the history of the “Mighty O”
- The important depth information and a suggested diving plan to assist in navigation through the massive Pensacola wreck.
- Images and information on six key fish species likely to be found on the Oriskany, and where to look for them
- A suggested route that is popular with most divers
Get your waterproof USS Oriskany dive guide card today and make the most epic dive on an underwater aircraft carrier.